Sunday, February 15, 2015

My November

My November was fun! It was quiet enough but filled with friends and family, which is always nice.

First up was Bonfire Night and it was magical! I've seen fireworks before, plenty of times, but this spectacle was really special. I put together a small video from the night too and I'm fairly pleased with it!

Later in the month, I went home for a whole six days!! It was wonderful. I visited my parents in Naas for two days and then Paul and I frolicked about in Dublin for the weekend! We visited the Irish Museum of Modern Art; the museum is set on a lovely site, with beautiful gardens and impressive buildings, but being honest, modern art isn't my thing, so...

One of the highlights of the weekend was dinner at Rustic Stone, courtesy of Paul's parents. I took a few too many photos of the food, but it was so good, it needed to be documented! We had steaks which we cooked ourselves on hot stones, truffle chips, a knickerbocker glory and a few other dishes!

On the Monday before I left, I hung out with Ódhran while Aoife was working and then in the evening, Paul came over and the four of us had dinner and chats. As always, spending time with Aoife and Ódhran was really nice! And seeing Paul and Ódhran get on so well together made me smile so much!

I made two trips at the end of November, one to Bury St. Edmunds for their annual Christmas market and another to the Natural History Museum for the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Exhibition. Both were great days out, of course!

And finally, after nearly a year, I finished crocheting a blanket that's been bugging me for a long time! Bunches of granny squares were constantly sitting on my kitchen table, staring at and judging me. So I put an end to it with a final push and stitched them all together, yay! I'm quite happy with it, except that it's long and not wide... I put that down to laziness really, and reluctance to make more granny squares!

xx

IMG_6375

IMG_6386

IMG_6389

IMG_6397

IMG_6401



IMG_6428

IMG_6435

IMG_6443

IMG_6451

IMG_6453

IMG_6454

IMG_6455

IMG_6456

IMG_6466

IMG_6475

IMG_6479

IMG_6506

IMG_6516

IMG_6640

IMG_6639

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...