Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Visit from the parents!

Mum and Dad visited me in Cambridge back in... May, I think it was! My uncle Gorry also came up from London and as always, the weather was lovely!

The main highlight of our trip was our first punting experience. Punting is the best way to see the different colleges of Cambridge and it's so relaxing! You just sit in a boat and get pushed along...

IMG_4275

IMG_4293

IMG_4354

IMG_4358

IMG_4361

IMG_4381

IMG_4391

IMG_4395

IMG_4403

Dad and I walked to Grantchester through a very pretty meadow...

IMG_4417

And we saw a pheasant!

IMG_4421

IMG_4429

Mum and Gorry met us in the village for Sunday lunch and a few sunny day pints in the Red Lion. It was super tasty!

IMG_4434

It was so nice having them down and spending a long weekend together. And I love that I live in a place interesting and close enough for people to visit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...