Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Crocheting again!

It all started with a hurricane and the prospect of days stranded in a house by myself, possibly without power. I had bought the yarn in August and didn't touch it until the end of October... Then I finally started on a blanket for little Ódhran and just didn't stop.

Crocheted Goods - 8

Crocheted Goods - 7

Crocheted Goods - 6

This beautiful blanket took me about a month to finish and then, because I had some white yarn left over, I made some cute little snowflakes for my housemates' Christmas tree.

Crocheted Goods - 4

Crocheted Goods - 5

Crocheted Goods - 1

I love crocheting!

3 comments:

Skuld said...

Ah it's gorgeous! I hope I can be liked jen and made a handmade blanket for all my friend's babie - I guess it depends how closely they all cluster together...

I should get back on the blog following thing. I haven't looked at any blogs or checked my google reader in nearly a year. Yikes.

Julie / Bound said...

Impressive! I don't think I could make either of those things if you gave me a year, let alone a month!

Fiona said...

Julie, you'd be surprised at what you can do once you get the basics!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...