Thursday, December 20, 2012

Driving home for Christmas...

I'm going home today. I just can't wait.

My time in Princeton has been incredible. 

I visited five states and one federal district.










National Mall and Memorials - 076

I ate macaroni and cheese, burgers, cheesesteaks, pumpkin pie and as many other American delicacies as I could find.

I met some really awesome friends who opened my mind to new things. I experienced so many different cultures and learned an incredible amount, both in the lab and out of it.  

And what better place to learn really than Princeton University?



But I am glad to be going home. I'm excited I'll be able to hang out with my super awesome family for Christmas. I'm excited I'll get to see all my old friends again. And I'm excited to return to Galway and restart my life there.

So many things to look forward to!

2 comments:

Irishman said...

It'll be great to have you back in the country Fi! Though I will miss these updates from abroad, with all your wonderful photos and observations. Enjoy your Christmas!

-brian

Fiona said...

Thanks Brian! I'll be in Dublin quite a bit in the new year, I'll call you for a coffee for sure! Have a nice Christmas!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...