Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New Jersey, Garden State

So New Jersey is also called the Garden State and once you've been here, it's so... obvious!


I live a five-minute train journey away from Princeton Township and it seems that anywhere there's not a building, road, train track or park, there's forest! Looking out the window behind my house, I can see trees at least twenty feet high, nestled between two neighbouring houses. I walk down the road and come across a piece of forest to the left and right.

It's awesome.



I visited the Charles H. Rogers Wildlife Refuge and the Princeton section of the D&R Canal during the summer. It ended up being a full day's walk and exploration, in which I got lost only once. Go me!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...