Thursday, March 1, 2012

Magical Balloons

Ages and ages and ages ago (in 2008, to be semi-exact) my housemate came home with a bunch of abandoned balloons and set them free in our sitting room. I mean, seriously, he found these balloons on the street... Or something. I was too mesmerized by the pretties to get the full details.



Anyway, I was looking at the photos I took of said balloons last week and thought I'd share them with you because it was quite magical really. It was raining that night and the balloons were quite old so you can see that some of them are weighed down by the water and others are simply deflating.




Those balloons were around for about a week (?) before there were more sad-looking deflated ones than happy-go-lucky buoyant ones and the magic started feeling a bit less magical and more weird. But that week was awesome.

x

2 comments:

Heather @ motherAWESOME said...

How neat!

Fiona said...

Thanks Heather, it was pretty awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...