Friday, March 16, 2012

Croagh Patrick


Last weekend, as part of my new healthy and active lifestyle, I climbed Croagh Patrick in Mayo (750 metres high) and it was tough! I felt like giving up and going home in the first third of the ascent. And then I thought I was going to die in the first third of the descent.




But then I was strolling down the last two thirds of the mountain and I was pretty pleased with myself. I must challenge myself more often, because feelings of success are wonderful!



Are you wondering what to do this weekend?

Climb a mountain! Go outside! Take a walk! Cycle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Were there many other climbers? Planning to go on Monday and hoping that there will be a few others around!

Fiona said...

There was a group of about 20 of us and then a good few other people going up and down. And dogs! This close to Paddy's Day, I'm sure you'll have a bit of company.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...