Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I find myself relaxing in front of the TV, satisfied with this Christmas season and delighted to be spending time with my family and friends. I went for a nice long walk this afternoon and stopped in a friend's house in Naas for tea, which was special. I don't generally make New Year's resolutions, normally I just focus on things I'd like to do and improve on from now on. Being out of doors a lot more is one thing I very much want to do. And taking more photos... However repetitive pictures of the Corrib River and Galway Bay are, I really love that place and will continue to take lovely pictures during every season.









And there will always be the occasional photo from Donadea Forest...





Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...