Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blog Award

Ahem...

Again, again, please excuse my disappearing act. I'm at home with my family now, after a lovely few days eating and drinking and celebrating Christmas in Galway. The tree is up and everyone is home, including the dog, the cat and the gerbil... Which are all kept very separate, of course.

I'm still on hiatus, blissfully, but I wanted to stop in to thank Katri for awarding me the Liebster Blog Award:


In Katris' words...

"This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections. Leibster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favorite’. The idea of the Leibster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favourite bloggers and keep it going!"

So now, I'd like to award:

Michelle at SkuldMakesStuff
Jannek at Bolwol
Marisa at Good Good

I really like all these women for their creativity and talent and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...