Sunday, October 16, 2011

Spanish Holiday: Barcelona

It's Sunday.

I've spent a fantastic long weekend with my sister and various friends. I'm back in work tomorrow after a four day break.

I don't want to spend all this rainy day off on the computer. I really want to play Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii.

I'm also shattered with tiredness.

And so, I'll be sharing Barcelona with you through photos and a few sparse words.

Enjoy.







Gaudi architecture:

Parc Guell...




And Sagrada Familia.







Churros con Chocolate.


We had drinks in two amazing bars. First was La Caseta, which is well hidden in the small forest at the top of Montjuic. We arrived just as it was opening, had red wine and lemonade, watched the sunset and looked out over the incredibly busy ports of Barcelona. It was a bit magical.







Next, Palau Dalmases, which was a few doors away from our accommodation, but of course, we only found it on our last night there. The drinks were super expensive, but it was all about the setting.


Ah, Barcelona. You were alright.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Fi

1 comment:

Andressa C. said...

I love this place so much.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...