Monday, September 19, 2011

Spanish Holiday: Coming Home...

Hello All!

I'm back and home and safe and sound.

Over the next while, I'll be posting pictures from my trip. There are a lot of them, so there may be quite a few Spanish Holiday posts.

I had a wonderful time away, but I am glad to be home.

Being away always reminds me that I love Ireland and Galway, even with the bad weather and frequent rain. This is the place for me.*

You can see why in the next few photos...

Spain...




Lovely as always. Nice and sunny, with a dash of cloud. Interesting mountains. Spain really is great!

Ireland...






I mean, it's pretty interesting, right?? Stormy, sunny and breathtaking!

And that's why I love Ireland.

xx

*For now. I can't make any promises in later years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...