Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bookshops Around the World

Hi everyone,

Remember the bookshop in this post?


The really awesome one in which I bought the old Chemistry school book??

Well, today it's been featured in Andrea's blog, The Art of Staying Up All Night. Yay!


Andrea has a great series on her blog, called Amazing Book Shops Around the World. If you're into books, reading and travelling and happen to be visiting a new city, check out this feature to see if there's an Amazing Bookshop in that city. You really should stop by and say hi anyway!

And while I'm here... Rosemary, a fellow Galwegian, wrote a great post on the Moycullen Market. I've never been, due to the fact that Moycullen's a long cycle or a short drive away, but now I so so want to! I envy drivers. It's really time I started learning.

Have a nice week everyone!

Fi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...