Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Luxembourg Continued...

Following on from this post, I'm showing pictures from my wonderful trip to Luxembourg this past weekend. Read the last post to find out what I did there, which mostly involved walking. A lot.

























I hope you've all enjoyed this little visit to Luxembourg!

With love,
Fiona

EDIT: Oops, forgot to say that I found a proper craft shop here, while walking around at lunch. It has needles, embroidery thread and some adorable embroidery patterns! YAY!

1 comment:

Skuld said...

Looks awesome love! Sorry, I forgot to warn you before you left - I'm totally crap at the whole e-mail thing. I'll try to sort that out a bit over the next few day....I'm pretty wrecked right now. Love you loads though. Oh Yes.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...