Wednesday, December 22, 2010

For my lovely cousin, Emma:

I first heard my cousin Emma sing and play guitar last Christmas and she was wonderful! She has the most amazing voice and can play so sweetly. Her versions of Florence and the Machine are incredible.

So I was delighted to pick her name for our family’s Secret Santa this year. I knew just what she’d like!


Folder 3

A folder.


It started out as a simple blue 2 Euro thing-a-ma-jig! And I bought some lovely (LOVELY!!) wrapping paper from Pippa Blue. So with the help of my trusty Mod Podge and a paintbrush, I stuck the paper onto the folder and voilà! A beautiful decorated folder for her to hold all her guitar tabs in. I also picked her up a Radiohead guitar tabs book so she can learn some new songs to play for us.


Folder 4


In fact, I was so happy with it that I made one for myself!


Folder 1


Every year between Christmas and New Year, my Mum’s family meet in her home town, Tullamore, in a fancy pants hotel and spend some quality time together! It’s a really nice get together, full of swimming, shopping, relaxing, food, drink and singing.

I’m looking forward to going back and seeing all the family. Roll on December 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...