Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bad Kitty!!

So…

As I mentioned yesterday, I have been painting my bedroom this weekend.

This morning, I got onto painting the windowsill with white gloss paint and I must say that I hate the stuff! It is not water soluble and really difficult to paint with.

Anyway… First coat done and I figure, I probably shouldn’t skip as many corners with this paint as I do with the matte paint I’m using for the walls. So I open the window and saunter downstairs for an hour’s relaxation.

Back upstairs after that hour and…


Bad Mittens 1


Uh oh… What is that on the carpet?!

Did I do that? I don’t think so… It looks sort of like… Like a paw print?

Em… MITTENS!!!*

He snuck onto the kitchen roof over which my window looks, hopped in the window, walked all over the windowsill and then ALL OVER the carpet.

And thus, my carpet is stained. With white gloss paint. That will never come off.**

Here’s a close up of the evidence…


Bad Mittens 3


In other news, check this out…


November 28th 2010


It’s minus ten degrees (Celcius) outside in Kildare… I sure hope it’s warmer in Galway… Oh, please let it be warmer in Galway!

Fi

*Yes, I did name my cat Mittens… I was young and impressionable and all his paws are white… And they’re even whiter today!

**I know, I know, it will come off if I use white spirits and a lot of elbow grease. I find it easier to move the bed over the stain and not have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...